Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd and ourwebsite you accept, and agree to the content of these Terms and Conditions. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd are a UK based business and comply with and are governed by UK consumer laws and the distance selling regulations so you can be assured that should you have any issues, they will be resolved to your satisfaction. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is customer’sresponsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website you are making an offer to purchase. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation that Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd are able to fulfil this in the form of an email and at this time Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd enter into a contract with you.Should Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd be unable to fulfil your order Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will contact you by email and refund any amount you may have paid to us?
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
The information we collect about you includes: your name, address, telephone number, email address, account details.
It is our aim to respect your privacy at all times. As a result, we will not disclose any personal information to any third party company except where
necessary. Cases where doing so becomes a necessity include:-
- Recording and processing of orders and payments.
- Credit checking or rating.
- Fraud Prevention.
- Control and maintenance of after sales service and warranty.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Analysis for management purposes and statutory returns.
Product Specifications and Suitability
Details of specifications, products and suitability published on the website is the best available at the time. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd shall not be held responsible for the accuracy of any advice given regarding the suitability (or otherwise) of any part/s required for the repair of an item. If the product you have ordered has the wrong or an unsuitable product description Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will provide you a full refund upon the return of the item.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd encourage you to ensure all spare parts are fitted by a competent person in accordance with manufacturer specifications. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the fitting of a spare part or be held responsible if the item or part is damaged during installation or your warranty is voided. Please note that some manufacturer guarantees may require you to use a qualified cycle technician for warranty purposes therefore, please ensure that you have read your warranty conditions before attempting to install any purchased part or item.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd aim to provide items that are completed suited to your purpose if you wish to return an item please refer to our returns policy for more information.
Availability / Estimated Delivery Times
- Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd aim to ensure availability of all our advertised products and to dispatch all items within the quoted time. If there is a delay/unavailability Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will inform you of this via email and the product will be dispatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
- Occasionally an item may be withdrawn if obsolete or discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has subsequently been made obsolete/discontinued Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will inform you as soon as possible and offer you either a refund or an alternative to your satisfaction if one is available.
- Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Switch/Maestro or Solo cards, V Pay Card, and PayPal
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates. It may be necessary to adjust prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of a manufacturer price increase. Customers are entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.
- Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment will be refunded as swiftly as possible. The refund may take a couple of days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
UK orders will be dispatched using Royal Mail, but some expensive, bulky and/or fragile products will be shipped via TNT couriers.
International orders will be dispatched via Royal Mail or TNT. There will be a postage cost for international orders. Prices of international postage costs are available by contacting one of Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that UK delivery doesn’t include the Channel Islands.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are dispatched, simply visit your account and follow the steps for a full refund. If the item has already been dispatched then please see our returns policy.
Please see Cancellation policy for further information and Guidance.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within 14 days. Return postage costs and insurance to be paid by you. Each returned item should be in its original condition and packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place. Items such as waterproofs must be returned in their original condition and any marks, stress marks or cuts in these items will result in non–acceptance for return as an unused item.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Customer Care and Complaints.
If you at ever point need to make a complaint, Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd would like to think that we can reach a satisfactory resolution with our customers. Please in the first instance, contact us by telephone on 01797 362155 and request to speak with the Director, Otherwise email us or address your complaint in writing to:The Director,
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd 77 High Street,
New Romney. Kent
We will ensure to remedy your complaint as quickly as possible.
Website Comments/ Blog
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd welcome your comments on our website. When submitting information to our website your submission is not copyright protected and you are permitting its appearance on the Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd website. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd reserve the right to remove, reject or edit all submissions at any time.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd will do our best to get all orders dispatched as quickly as possible and will keep you informed of any potential delay. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and request a refund prior to the item being dispatched.
Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd are governed by UK law and this warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy throughout this Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd website. Romney Cycles (Kent) Ltd, reserves the right to change bike specifications, features, prices and colours without prior notice. Images shown in product specifications and offers may vary and are subject to change without notice.