M2O’s Crew Plus length Compression Socks are created for cycling which are scientifically designed with a unique energy maintenance system which simultaneously support and stimulate the area from heel to calf.
M2O have engineered this sock with a Class 2 graduated compression rating (16-28 mmHg) which encourages better blood flow, upgraded energy transfer, and greater circulation in the whole body while helping reduce swelling in your legs and feet keeping them feeling energized and fresh.
Also, in-built ventilation to reduce slipping and rubbing during heavy exercise.
- M2O’s compression system is form fitting and provides graduated compression to your foot and calf. It supports the foots function through its full range of motion while maintaining maximum comfort.
- M2O’s ACTIVE RELEASE Anti-Inflammatory band reduces the stress on these areas by providing support.
- Bolstered padding in the heal for reducing stresses on impact.
- Odour reducing materials provide antibacterial protection and moisture wicking for dry feet and maximum comfort.
- M2O’s Elite blended yarns provide the ultimate mix for comfort and performance.
- Seamless toe boxes reduce chafing and blisters, providing maximum protection and longer wearability.
- Mesh panels accelerate moisture wicking and breathability.
- Specifically designed impact and energy transfer system, transferring the impact zone into energy.
- Scientifically designed foot bed area incorporates technology to reduce slipping and accelerate moisture wicking.
- Heat transfer zones designed considering the proximity of the arteries and veins in the ankle to help with thermal exchange in the area to keep the entire foot cooler.