CRANKBROTHERS EGGBEATER 1 PEDALS
The eggbeater’s simple design gives the advantage of amazing mud shedding and 4 points of entry making it perfect for XC, trail riding and cyclo cross.
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats included
- Shims: Included
- Release Angle: 15° to 20°
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: 286g per pair
- Spindle: Forged scm435 chromoly steel
- Body: stamped steel
- Wings: Stamped steel
- Spring: 300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing: Bushing
- Outer bearing: Cartridge
- Maximum rider weight: No restrictions
- Colours: Silver/Black or Silver/Red
As with the rest of the crankbrothers range the pedals are fully serviceable with a level 1 / 2 service kit (product code CRB-11729). Servicing is simple and does not require any specialist tools, just a flat head screwdriver, socket wrench and 8mm allen key to hold the pedal by the axle. We recommend that the pedal is cleaned and greased every 30 hours of riding and the bearings are inspected for wear.